All Chelidonia studios, villas or suites offer
- Full caldera view from all terraces and living rooms. In reality your angular view is a lot wider than theChelidonia webcam can cover.
- Powerful air condition at your disposal. Due to the unique cave architecture on the caldera side all villas are pretty cool inside during summer anyway.
- The ameublement of the villas is a combination of antiques and locally handicrafted pieces of furniture following the traditional Santorinian designs.
- Check out availability and prices
- All beds are king or queen size with state of the art seven zone mattresses. Bathrooms match best modern standards, and yes: of course there is a hairdryer as well.
- Fast WiFi everywhere, all terraces, each single room. The Chelidonia WiFi system is powered by the fastest broadband DSL pipe available im Santorini
- Fully equipped kitchen(ette) hotplates, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster, pots, pans, plates etc. in various sizes.
- Deckchairs and king size umbrellas on every terrace. Beach towels available on request.
All our own services listed here are included in our rates
. Except: Minibus transfers, car rental, or boat trip fares.
Transfer to Chelidonia villas from the (air)port
- Daily room service. Our maids are advised not to disturb you when being at home. Bedlinen and covers are changed every three days.
- Chelidonia Reception is open from 09:00 to 22:00 hours.
- We can help you arranging transfers or boat trips, renting a car or assist in further travel planning, when you are here.
- We can assist you arranging ferry and plane transfers when coming to Santorini. Please tell us your preferences via this form and we'll come back to you quickly.
- Separate commmunications / relaxing room sporting computers. In case of a late night departure or an early morning arrival you can relax here or take a nap on the sofa. And yes: full caldera view, our webcam
is there as well.
Authentic information on Santorini landmarks of antiquity, current events, festivals, or nightlife. As native Santorinians Chelidonia reception staffers Triantafyllos, Leandros and Paris know the island like the backs of their hands.